Monday, January 09, 2006

SOS

It's the Start of the Semester. And I just had a good discussion with one of the students in the class about this blog, and how we'll be using it for the class.

One of my hopes with the blog -- and the class generally -- is to make the learning experience for you new, different, and more engaging. I've been teaching for 6 years now, and I realize that it's easy for both students and profs to fall into a rut -- doing the Same Old S..., er, stuff -- in law school. Time for a change. We'll be trying a few new things in our class, so please reserve judgment and skepticism while we experiment a little. I don't have all the answers, but I do have some ideas. And I really would welcome your thoughts, too, on how I can make the class a better learning experience. See you Thursday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Edward Lee said...

This is really stupid.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Syed Ali said...

This is really stupid.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home